Tel: 01299 660 237

Accountants. Advisors. Partners.
Call us now on: 01299 660 237

Download Useful V.A.T. Forms

To deal with your V.A.T. obligations you will need to use HM Revenue & Customs forms. BridgePoint Accountants in Stourport has put together a list of most commonly used V.A.T. forms for our visitors and clients.

If you need assistance with V.A.T. forms completion or would like to speak to us, feel free to give us a call on 0121 231 7080 or contact us.

VAT1- Become V.A.T. Registered

To become V.A.T. registered please use the VAT1 form.


VAT2- Partnership V.A.T. Registration

Partnership details for V.A.T. registration.


VAT7- Cancel your V.A.T. registration

Use the form VAT7 to cancel your V.A.T. registration.


VAT427- Claim for Input Tax / Relief / Bad Debt

To claim for input tax, relief or bad debt please use VAT427 form.


VAT600 FRS- Apply for Flat Rate Scheme

To change your V.A.T. returns to flat rate scheme please use the VAT600FRS form.


VAT600AA- Apply for Annual Accounting Scheme

To change your V.A.T. returns to annual accounting scheme please use the VAT600AA form.


VAT652- Errors on V.A.T. Returns

To disclose any errors made on your V.A.T. returns please use the VAT652 form.

Back to Top